Terra Site Constructors, LLC currently has an opportunity available for an experienced Project Superintendent to support Government Projects in the Mid-Atlantic Region. The Superintendent will be accountable for the daily coordination and direction of Projects in a safe, budget conscious manner. The Superintendent will be responsible to the assigned Project Manager and be supported by the Terra General Superintendent and Safety Director. The successful candidate for this position will possess strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ensure that Federal or Department of Defense construction practices and procedures are followed in the performance of project work.
- Will prepare daily project reports.
- Will be responsible for the coordination and control of subcontractors.
- Ensure the work environment is safe and incident free.
- Conduct daily safety meetings with staff.
- Ensure that equipment is in safe and working condition and ordering repairs as necessary.
- Prepares Quality Control reports.
- Identifies necessary change orders and ensures they are properly reported.
- Supports monthly schedule updates.
- Identifies unsafe work practices and develops corrective solutions.
- Requires a minimum of 5-10 years of demonstrated practical field experience as a tradesman, foreman, field engineer, or superintendent.
- Must have experience with government construction projects ranging in size from $250K-$5M. (Candidates with experience on projects more than $5M preferred)
- Education the areas of engineering, construction management or architecture preferred.
- Must have supervisory experience in infrastructure, new construction, or renovation.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Construction Certification(CQC), First Aid/CPR Certification and OSHA 30 Hour Certification needed.
- Must be able to acquire DOD standard contractor security clearance as a condition of employment.
- Experience with LEED, Design-Build, Historical Preservation, AT/FP and/or ASHE Standards a plus.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance