Terra Site Constructors is seeking a Project Manager, with a desire for opportunity and growth. We are seeking an individual who wants to be a part of our winning team, handling client projects with the upmost integrity. The Project Manager will provide leadership and serve as the liaison between project members and the client to always ensure promotion of both the business and client. A project manager develops, implements, communicates, and manages all aspects of the project to ensure a timely completion, within budget, and to the highest quality. The project manager will report to the assigned Senior Project Manager or Vice President.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and collaborate on pre-construction
- Establish job processes (RFI’s, submittals, pay applications) and negotiating sub-contract change orders
- Provide leadership to the overall project, manage superintendents, manage subcontractors
- Perform project scheduling, negotiations, attend production/QC meetings, etc.
- Cultivate a positive relationship with new and existing clients, both during the project and after completion
- Identify potential risks of the project; ensure to establish/execute detailed plans to minimize risks
- Monitor financial status throughout the project
- Manage the project closeout effectively
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years demonstrated practical field experience as a tradesman, foreman, field engineer, superintendent, or related position with commercial or government construction projects
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or relevant program preferred but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction practices, procedures, administration, and safety
- Practical knowledge of standard software applications such as Microsoft Office (word, excel, and outlook) and adobe. Experience with project management software applications(s) is a plus
- Must be able to prepare scopes of work (SOW), itemized change order estimates, and proposal preparation duties
- Must be able to travel as necessary to visit project(s) monthly as assigned.
- Must pass a drug screening