Dominion – Brambleton Substation Perimeter Wall
Dominion Power Virginia
Project Completion Date:
Provided Materials, labor, equipment, supervision, plant, hoisting, scaffolding, tools, supplies and incidentals to fully install one Screen Wall.
Provide a security wall enclosure around a major Dominion Power substation that cannot be climbed and is electrically neutral. Work must be completed using the most stringent safety protocols and procedures.
ITAC Engineering chose Terra Site Constructors, LLC as the proven provider of sound wall installation services. Terra Site will install over 18,000 square feet of architectural precast concrete wall panels, 1200 linear feet of anti-dig barrier, and with nearly 2,000 linear feet of prestressed concrete posts.
- Will Install Concrete Post and Panels, Labor, Supervision, Equipment and incidentals to install one Screen Wall
- Drilled and installed reinforced concrete 42” diameter caissons with rock sockets as needed
- Liability, Workers Compensation and Automobile insurance
- Safety requirements
- Mobilization to fully execute Screen Wall Construction
- Install Post and Panel Screen Wall
- Install Caissons with rock sockets