Peachtree Learning Center – Site Improvements
Manassas, Virginia 20109
Peachtree Learning Center
Provided labor, equipment, supervision and incidentals to complete site work and grading plan for The Peachtree Learning Center.
When a new learning center needed site improvements, Terra Site Constructors, LLC (TSC) was called upon to lend their expertise and craftsmanship. Site access and weather posed a challenge for the TSC crews during construction.
Working with the General Contractor, ZFC of Virginia, LLC, TSC was able to schedule their work and equipment in a way that benefitted all on site.
As described by Mr. Mazhar Chaugtai’s testimonial, TSC “responded quickly, exemplified excellent workmanship and commitment to detail, and were able to complete the project within budget and on schedule.”
- Demolished sidewalk and curb
- Removed, reset, and compacted flared end culvert to proper grade
- Prepared subgrade of parking area to receive filter cloth, stone, and paving
- Installed new curb, demoed and replaced broken curb, demoed and replaced broken/settled sidewalk sections
- Furnished and placed filter fabric and underdrain
- Regraded around building to drain and remove spoils, seed and straw
- Provided, installed, and compacted base material and stone bedding, and provided and installed porous asphalt paving
- Provided and installed concrete wheel stops, Pavement markings, and signs